Northrop Grumman Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 3/4 in Langley AFB, Virginia
Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 3/4
Requisition ID: 18006738
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Langley AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for an experienced information assurance analyst to join our team on Langley AFB in Hampton, VA, building the next generation of the Air Force Distributed Common Ground Station and providing intelligence support to warfighters around the world.
This individual will be working to ensure these leading edge technologies are secure and that they meet the Information Security Standard as defined by the government under the risk management framework and related governance policies (e.g. NISPOM, DCID 6-3).
This individual will be responsible for evaluating systems within the program for any vulnerabilities and then working within the RMF to establish controls and procedures to lock down the system. Ultimately this will result in obtaining proper certifications and accreditations to operate these systems in the appropriate operational environment.
If qualifications warrant, we will consider hiring as a level 4 Cyber Info Assurance Analyst.
- Level 3: BS in computer science, computer engineering or other technical field with 5 years experience OR Master's degree with 3 years experience)
- Level 4: BS in computer science, computer engineering or other technical field with 9 years experience OR Master's degree with 7 years experience.
- Active CompTIA Security Certification.
- A minimum of TOP SECRET Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols.
-US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework
- Experience in an intel-related program
- Experience with VMWare
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 3/4
Location: Virginia-Langley AFB
Requisition ID: 18006738